What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Revelation.

beecww

Juniors
After 11 years of boring block plays where I can only remember 2 games...1 against Canberra when Josh Dugan was sent off and the other in a prelim final when in both, game plans were thrown out the window and the players played with great flair.
I was resigned to seeing the same sort of rubbish this season, where most pundits predicted us to get the spoon, I must admit that this new style of play has actually renewed my enthusiasm. The injection of youth, and the improvement in our forward play has actually had me applauding the way they are playing. Ap art from 2 unfortunate penalties from Suli and Masila I don't think yesterday's score would have finished as it did.
In knowing how pig headed Griffin is, I think almost all of the credit for this new style of play must go to our new assistant coaches, they have been a revelation. If they can keep playing this syyle of play for the season I'm sure most of us supporters will be happy with their performances.

SnowDragon

Juniors
I’ll throw out a counter thought on Griffen. Maybe he brought in the assistants, is trusting them, and developing his coaching style? Maybe he is finally trusting the youth and deceloping them. Maybe he is moving from block plays to pushing a speedier ad-lib style?
im not saying I’m thinking this is the case, but maybe? Either way, if this Happened last year I wouldn’t have lost faith in him.

blacksafake

First Grade
I’ll throw out a counter thought on Griffen. Maybe he brought in the assistants, is trusting them, and developing his coaching style? Maybe he is finally trusting the youth and deceloping them. Maybe he is moving from block plays to pushing a speedier ad-lib style?
im not saying I’m thinking this is the case, but maybe? Either way, if this Happened last year I wouldn’t have lost faith in him.
Hopefully this is true

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I keep waiting and hoping that one day he will make a wise call, either with a clever tactical selection, a smart game strategy, a great recruitment, a cleverly timed replacement or indeed his resignation.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
brockman-revelations-gif-19530215

brockman-revelations.gif

Latest posts