What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A thank you to the team

BxTom

Bench
I would like to take the opportunity to thank our team for their brilliant effort this year. I want them to know that their fans are very proud of what they did this year. They may feel that they have failed, but they have not - they have excelled beyond our greatest expectations and I hope they know that.

I hope that anyone posting in this thread will be positive and see this as a chance to let our players know that we are proud of them. If you want to whinge, take it elsewhere.

Panther Pete

Juniors
They did indeed have a remarkable year and achieved a feat which is extremely unlikely to ever be repeated. Still bitterly disappointed they couldn't squeeze one more win in but no doubt will be a stronger team for the experience next year.

soc123_au

Staff member
Even with Sunday nights loss it's been a hell of a season. The players & coaching staff all deserve a standing ovation for what they have achieved this year, especially under the circumstances.

The departing few will all be missed, T Baz, Aussie Jim, Crazy Jack & Caleb have all done themselves proud & their part in season 2020 should not be forgotten.

Can't wait for next season!

Kilkenny

Coach
It takes time to get over what happened on Sunday night.

I can’t bring myself to watch the replay or even the highlights or lowlights.

It is what it is. Our worst fears were realised on the night and we were beaten by a better more experienced side.

Smug Panther

First Grade

It is what it is. Our worst fears were realised on the night and we were beaten by a better more experienced side.
They aren't better and that's the issue

Thirsty Panther

Juniors

Just watch from 65th minute onwards.

Kilkenny

Coach
I don’t quite get the whole doom and gloom thing.

The personal criticisms directed towards certain individuals who perhaps didn’t perform quite to there best.

It was a one off contest where one side was going to win and one was going to lose.

Painfully as it turned out we were the loser on the night but that shouldn’t detract in any way shape or form what was an incredible season for us, which no one expected.

I’ve read some stuff on here which frankly is appalling given how magnificent our overall season was but it doesn’t surprise me in the least.

We have nothing to be ashamed off, and please do not let the doomsayers persuade you otherwise.

WestyLife

First Grade
I don’t quite get the whole doom and gloom thing.

The personal criticisms directed towards certain individuals who perhaps didn’t perform quite to there best.

It was a one off contest where one side was going to win and one was going to lose.

Painfully as it turned out we were the loser on the night but that shouldn’t detract in any way shape or form what was an incredible season for us, which no one expected.

I’ve read some stuff on here which frankly is appalling given how magnificent our overall season was but it doesn’t surprise me in the least.

We have nothing to be ashamed off, and please do not let the doomsayers persuade you otherwise.

Ok first Alice now you. Who is doomsaying here?

Kilkenny

Coach
Ok first Alice now you. Who is doomsaying here?

I give up mate. I’ve tried to present a more than positive front around what was a very disappointing outcome for all of us.

If you are unable to identify the doomsayers (or doomsayer individual) then far be it from me to point him out to you.

You work it out, it is a plane as the nose on your face, but you continue to like his posts it’s all good.

WestyLife

First Grade
Lay off.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Not just you.......

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.... unless they're a supposed doomsayer apparently.

I give up mate. I’ve tried to present a more than positive front around what was a very disappointing outcome for all of us.

If you are unable to identify the doomsayers (or doomsayer individual) then far be it from me to point him out to you.

You work it out, it is a plane as the nose on your face, but you continue to like his posts it’s all good.

Hey I'm just asking to be illuminated. It's your accusation.