What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A trimmed Hindmarsh

Freak

Juniors
It has been reported that while on a pre season camp in the gong. Hindmarsh has gone the big trim.
That is with the scissors. Mr hair bear himself has decided to forgo his boyish locks for a more sophisticated look.

Apparantly it looks a hell lot better than his last hair cut which he gave himself!!

I wonder who he is trying to impress???????? :?

half

Coach
this is even worse than the news he had to pull out of the roo tour

hindy is like samson. the hair is the secret to his strength

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I agree...............he played better this season as his hair got longer.

Maybe a few other players should have grown theirs, as well.

Nikki

Coach
I know. Jess_eel saw him the other day and she told me... NOOOO!!! :( How am I going to run my fingers through his hair now???!!! Cant wait to see it tho. Bring on Hindy.

PB

Bench
Yes can confirm, saw the lads training down at the beach thte other day. Hindy had gone the chop. BUt all the lads were looking good (healthy that is!) :oops:

Rylesy

Juniors
Yes I saw the boys at training today and they all look good and very fit!

Hindy looks good with the hair cut, althought I dont think it will last, the locks will be back! :D

planeteels

Juniors
he is sporting a modest short back & sides....

but

he said that he will definitely be letting it grow out as the 'do' is only to make things a bit easier for the off-season training..

Rylesy

Juniors
Exactly right Mr George! The locks would irrate anyone with the heat coming up in the coming months!

Nikki

Coach
He looked so damn cute. Just like a little boy with his short hair and freckles on his face... LOL! :lol: :lol: