What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Very Hard Question.

Just watched a French movie on SBS World Movies called Curiosa. The song by the same name is featured in the end credits and performed by someone called Arnaud Rebotini.

It is a remake of a song from the 1980s or 90s. Just an instrumental electronica piece but my brain can't recall the original artist or song name.

It's doing my head in....arrgh!

Can anybody help me?

azzah72

Bench
I had a listen because I am usually ok and uncovering this sort of stuff but I got nothin.

nöyd

Staff member
yeah I had a listen the other day, thinking it would be something that stood out. There were parts where I thought "that sounds familiar" but ended up with jack squat

bileduct

Coach
It would be helpful if you could mention specifically which part of it reminds you of something else?

This probably isn't the song you're thinking of, but it may be. It does have the same riff running through, which is a kind of standard in soul music.