What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Trinder

girvie

Staff member
Hi,

Can anyone here tell me anything about former Newtown player Aaron Trinder?
Is he a good player?

Does anyone have any photos of him?

bluebag43

Juniors
Yes Girvie, he is a very good backrower. From around the Manly area, played for us for 3-4 years left last year and I noticed he was on the fringe of Manly Premier League. A nice bloke as well.

girvie

Staff member
Thanks for that. Hopefully he goes well next year (he has joined the Bears).

Roughly how old would he be?

bluebag43

Juniors
I would only be guessing but I would say around 25-26. He is a good buy a real solid player and bloke. He played for us when we weren't as strong as we are now and still went very well. He is a Kiwi, I remember speaking to his old man who was interested in linking up with us because of our relationship with the Warriors in 2000.

Jeffles

Bench
We called it the FH Cup before we even had a trophy. Then the person that bought the trophy bought a Shield. So in 2004 it was called the Cup but the Shield was presented. Since the trophy is a Shield we started calling it the Frank Hyde Shield at the beginning of the year.

Jeffles

Bench
It's hard to call it a Cup when you can't drink from it. :lol:

I'm sure our four Metropolitan Cup sides would have been shocked as well (that trophy was a Shield. They'd have had cans of beer and bottles of champagne ready to pour in!:lol:

Latest posts