What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

Craigshark

First Grade
Can’t believe it but your spot on. First to admit I had massive hate for the bloke, but this year he has been solid.

I didn’t like him much either because of his hands mainly or his defensive lapses, but he has definitely improved and one of our only forwards who is willing to do the tough stuff. If only woods and Wilton had a little bit of his aggression.

Chimp

Bench
Williams has been one of the only forwards this year who’s rolled his sleeves up and driven the ball hard into the teeth of the defence consistently.
He’s not our best player, far from it, he’s not our best forward, but he’s willing to do some tough yakka. Toby too to be fair, though he’s been rank these last couple of weeks.
Then you’ve got Tolman who works his nuts off, but is Tolman.
Read that... Tolman, Toby and Williams, our forward stand outs - supported by Chad and co....
awful

I didn’t like him much either because of his hands mainly or his defensive lapses, but he has definitely improved and one of our only forwards who is willing to do the tough stuff. If only woods and Wilton had a little bit of his aggression.
doing the tough stuff?
tough carries are when you 100% will get bashed.
he carries off the back of momentum.

Ads

First Grade
Got the balance wrong really. Tolman and woods are both not impact players so should probably start. Starting them together though is a stretch. I’d start tolman and Toby at prop with williams and woods on the bench next week. Split the styles.

Toby at prop also means we can experiment with 13, don’t think it’s working for us to use it as basically a third prop.

Marchad

Juniors
I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
If I could be the man that could be a turnstile for you.
I don’t tackle I don’t tackle nananananana

Bob Scott

Juniors
I was going to say this guy plays like " Yogi Bear " but i think that is giving him too much credit , possibly more like Yogi's offsider , Boo Boo .
Never liked him before he came here , never liked him when he came here and has never given me any reason , not one single game to make me change my mind , can't recall one single game where he stood up and was the difference in us getting a win .