What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actual team vs Dogs

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So who goes if Dugan is fit?

My guess is Lee. Val to wing. Could be Ramien goes, straight swap.

And with Lewis, if fit Williams would drop off, if Boooks is no good stays.

Craigshark

First Grade
Hopefully it’s Feki. Not that he’s been bad since he has been back, just Lee deserves his spot more at the moment.

bluefox68

Staff member
Holmes isnt a scratch on Duges. 1 half decent game in 10 rounds
It’s pretty obvious that you think Val is overpaid for what he brings to the team...
I personally think we should support whoever puts on the BB & W jersey...
I never liked Dugan, Ennis, Noddy, Mortimer, etc etc, but still supported them and valued their efforts for the team.

Stake Removed

First Grade
It’s pretty obvious that you think Val is overpaid for what he brings to the team...
I never liked Dugan, Ennis, Noddy, Mortimer, etc etc, but still supported them and valued their efforts for the team.

I am with you, even though i will rip into someone if i believe underperforming

Like Noddy, I think Holmes is dangerous for the club. The zealotry in his support has possibly already lead to a winger (A far can winger) chewing up close a Mil per year in our cap. I thin kwe shouls cut our losses & rethink that one. & then never do something so dumb again.

Surely

Post Whore
Like Noddy, I think Holmes is dangerous for the club. The zealotry in his support has possibly already lead to a winger (A far can winger) chewing up close a Mil per year in our cap. I thin kwe shouls cut our losses & rethink that one. & then never do something so dumb again.

It keeps going up and up

Val 3 year 3 mill deal

And zealotry you say, pot kettle you know the drill.

chewsta

First Grade
Duges back at training and is apparently a big chance of playing this week. Will be a big boost to the team.

SadShark

Bench
Duges back at training and is apparently a big chance of playing this week. Will be a big boost to the team.
Yeah, I’d prefer he rested up a little more to be really ready.

It’s highly possible that an incident like a stray squirt from a water bottle is likely to take his eye out.

(Shudders at the thought of him dislocating a thumb & tearing tendons in his fingers whilst pulling a football boot on).

Yeah, I’d prefer he rested up a little more to be really ready.

It’s highly possible that an incident like a stray squirt from a water bottle is likely to take his eye out.

(Shudders at the thought of him dislocating a thumb & tearing tendons in his fingers whilst pulling a football boot on).

I worry that he'll be good enuff to be picked for Orrygin where he'll be put out for the rest of the season

Latest posts