What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actual Team vs Titans

Stake Removed

First Grade
Mark it down another win for sharks on Sunday we have won last 6 vs Titans we own them, reverse of last weekend how Raiders have it over us.
Have to be supremely confident we have this, bookies have us as favourite, that's the way we like it

bluefox68

Staff member
Mark it down another win for sharks on Sunday we have won last 6 vs Titans we own them, reverse of last weekend how Raiders have it over us.
Have to be supremely confident we have this, bookies have us as favourite, that's the way we like it
Just as well I’m not superstitious, Stakey!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Think warren smith just tried to diagnose kurt capewell with a neck injury when it was his eye

Yeah I cringed then and as it happens Smith was forefront in my mind when I brought it up. He's rife with it. Every game, every week he wallows in stupidity and not just with injuries. He's also one who tries to coin phrases,

Made worse when Ennis said his eye looked nearly closed when in fact Capewells eye was shut tighter than a fishes quoit.

The Broncos made it all even more comical but claiming HIA.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why do they wait about 2 minutes before sending a try upstairs.

And then get it wrong anyway.

Oh well suck shit Newcastle.

Seems to me that it's the bunker telling the ref they want to review now rather than the ref actually sending it up.

The bunker is fekked.

Reactions: PJ
Seems to me that it's the bunker telling the ref they want to review now rather than the ref actually sending it up.

The bunker is fekked.
Yeah that's what i meant, just worded it wrong. It's obvious when a try needs to be looked at and it certainly shouldn't take as long as it does.

Yes, the bunker is fkd!

Latest posts