What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Balir

smeghead

Bench
Almost Gallen level of catdom. Would probably run away if he was faced with someone his own size. I wasn't suprised by Lima doing something like tha as he has been soft as a Mr Whippy ice cream since his days with Balmain Premier League.

Ahh yes I have excellent ability for spelling names incorrectley. Yay me

Last edited:

Phillips

Referee
Blair is abit of a dog.. average player.. no idea what he does to deserve a NZ rep jersey.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
yeah, but you're complaining about him getting picked for NZ...when did he get picked for NZ since then?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Fair enough...he got picked for 1 test too many, hardly the first Kiwi you can say that about lol

ftr he was good value in '06 and has spent a lot of time out injured since then, so I think it's harsh to be overly critical

Noa

First Grade
Adams a very talented ball-player who is under-utilised in the Storms structure atm.

boxa777

Coach
Adam Blair is a gutless turd. Great to see Ryles ask him to take the next run after the Soward incident.

shiznit

Coach
Almost Gallen level of catdom. Would probably run away if he was faced with someone his own size. I wasn't suprised by Lima doing something like tha as he has been soft as a Mr Whippy ice cream since his days with Balmain Premier League.

Ahh yes I have excellent ability for spelling names incorrectley. Yay me
i actually know adam pretty well... hes gone through things in his upbrigning that most you fairys have no clue about. hes one tough motherf**ker... hes no coward thats for sure... ive seen him having scraps with men in there 20's & 30's while he was 16-17 years old...

i dont disagree that hes been playing bloody dirty of late... but hes certainly no coward...

shiznit

Coach
Adam Blair is a gutless turd. Great to see Ryles ask him to take the next run after the Soward incident.
i dont know if you would call him gutless... i mean... gutless would be coming onto an internet forum and labeling someone a 'gutless turd' when they know they wouldnt say that to there face...

boxa777

Coach
i dont know if you would call him gutless... i mean... gutless would be coming onto an internet forum and labeling someone a 'gutless turd' when they know they wouldnt say that to there face...

Shiznit, ok i will use another few words - weak as piss.

Don't know his upbringing. Never claimed to have. Just know that him pushing and palming Soward in the head for no reason whatsoever makes him look like a f**kwit.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Shiznit, ok i will use another few words - weak as piss.

Don't know his upbringing. Never claimed to have. Just know that him pushing and palming Soward in the head for no reason whatsoever makes him look like a f**kwit.
ohhh okay.. so your only going on the couple of seconds of footage where blair shoves soward.... you have no idea what happened before that... for all you know Soward may have said something to Blair... for all you know Blair may have been splitting them up and copped a punch in the mouth by soward in the big bust up...

you just saw the end result...

sooperdooper

First Grade
i actually know adam pretty well... hes gone through things in his upbrigning that most you fairys have no clue about. hes one tough motherf**ker... hes no coward thats for sure... ive seen him having scraps with men in there 20's & 30's while he was 16-17 years old...

i dont disagree that hes been playing bloody dirty of late... but hes certainly no coward...

fighting someone who is 10 years older doesnt make you tough, it would make you an idiot!
what he has gone through means little. The toughest ones are the ones who dont do coward acts

shiznit

Coach
fighting someone who is 10 years older doesnt make you tough, it would make you an idiot!
what he has gone through means little. The toughest ones are the ones who dont do coward acts
i fail to see what the coward act is.... what did he actually do?? shove soward after the fight finnished?? thats hardly a dog act... like i said earlier... for all you know he could have been baited to do it...

a coward act would be making cheap personal statements about someone behind the security of a computer screen... a 'tough' person would confront Adam Blair on the street and tell him what they think of them. but ofcourse we all know that wouldnt happen...

Phillips

Referee
i actually know adam pretty well... hes gone through things in his upbrigning that most you fairys have no clue about. hes one tough motherf**ker... hes no coward thats for sure... ive seen him having scraps with men in there 20's & 30's while he was 16-17 years old..

who the f**k cares.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I love the rough house forwards, its what makes our game so tough and gives it the rep of the hardest game in the world. Some soft ball forwards out there could take a lesson or two from the Storm pack!

Can't wait for the StormvWarriors game next weekend, batten down the hatches!

JB

Juniors
I love the rough house forwards, its what makes our game so tough and gives it the rep of the hardest game in the world. Some soft ball forwards out there could take a lesson or two from the Storm pack!

Can't wait for the StormvWarriors game next weekend, batten down the hatches!

I agree.

f**king loved the match. Not a fan of either team but great to see players with a bit of passion boil over. Generally fans have been bemoaning about how sanitized the game has become, we'll, here was one match where the teams showed genuine dislike for each other, tempers got the better of them, a few stoushes, niggle all the way through. Thought it was great. No suspensions for anyone!