What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Clune

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Actually why don’t we just promote that side and play them instead they looked like they play with flair unlike first grade
Change needs to made and it’s extremely urgent, at the very least I want to see Aitken dropped to cc for Sailor.
I’m not as much a doom or gloom merchant as others on here so I’m not saying outright sack him, but his passing game is not up to scratch for a FG player. The big issue is that when he’s been dropped it’s been to the bench, when if he’d been dropped to cc earlier he could be firing now.
CC has a level below NRL in terms of D, so being there he would get put in space a bit more often so he can practice his passing game in a match situation until it becomes muscle memory. If he can’t get his passing game going he needs to change positions to be a forward or he will end up going the route of Mitch Rein.

Change needs to made and it’s extremely urgent, at the very least I want to see Aitken dropped to cc for Sailor.
I’m not as much a doom or gloom merchant as others on here so I’m not saying outright sack him, but his passing game is not up to scratch for a FG player. The big issue is that when he’s been dropped it’s been to the bench, when if he’d been dropped to cc earlier he could be firing now.
CC has a level below NRL in terms of D, so being there he would get put in space a bit more often so he can practice his passing game in a match situation until it becomes muscle memory. If he can’t get his passing game going he needs to change positions to be a forward or he will end up going the route of Mitch Rein.
Problem is the only D in first grade is sitting in the coaches box

You make some good points but

Yeah I took a day off to do some stuff around the backyard. So far 3 coffees down and a bit of golden procrastination on here. I’m just waiting for that moment when I open that forum and see the post “it’s finally happened”
peter beaties resignation? Lol after Mary’s I want his papers as well what a buffoon how he ran a state Beggars belief

possm

Coach
Would really like to see Clune get an NRL contract, at least as the back up for Hunt. Offers more than Nicholls imo.
Clune to replace Nichols however, I was advised a few months ago now that Clune has a job and is reluctant to play full time.

I've rated Clun very highly for a while now but that doesn't count for much as I also rated Robson and Timm very highly and rumours are that they are moving on at the end of the season.

Latest posts