What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Clune

Dragon David

First Grade
Adam Clune not only has tertiary qualifications that will keep him in good stead when he finishes playing league, he can use his brains quite well on the footy field. If he is given more of a go at the Knights we will see him set up quite a few tries for them. I'm guessing he could be the bench player in place of Watson.

He definitely should have been in the #6 jersey for us instead of Norman.

Mojo

Bench
I like Adam. He’s a talented footballer and seems a really good bloke. I reckon he will prove to be one we’ll really regret letting go. I don’t think he’s been given a fair go by the Club. I admire his genuine devotion to Saints. Thanks Adam. I hope you really hit your straps with the new club.

Drakon

Juniors
I like Adam. He’s a talented footballer and seems a really good bloke. I reckon he will prove to be one we’ll really regret letting go. I don’t think he’s been given a fair go by the Club. I admire his genuine devotion to Saints. Thanks Adam. I hope you really hit your straps with the new club.
Couldn't have said it better. I've always liked Adam. Watched him doing so well in reserves. You can't buy that sort of devotion that he shows. Reminds me of Dean Young kissing the badge on his jersey after scoring. Thinking and hoping Sloan, Amone, Sullivan and Ramsey have that devotion too.

Appropriate in a way that the Knights have three ex-St George Dragons playing for them in Clune, Frizz and Mann.

denis preston

First Grade
Yes he will.
I reckon he will get a job at 200 - 300k a year if not NRL then in England. He will put the same amount of effort at 200k and he did for 800k , which is saying nothing. Worst investment ever by far in the 100 year history of the club. Hook did himself no favours in selecting him as we are led to believe he is a straight shooter. Love to know the inside story to why he did this . Anyhow we move on .

Draginzaaar

Bench
The two imposters, your forgot to mention that he was also a casualty of the peanut as well. Good bloke, wrong place wrong time. Walk out with your head held high knowing that in the eyes of those who matter (the fans) you will always be remembered well. Good luck I hope you kill it there with you and Kurt Mann in the halves.
I think Pearce and Clifford might be their halves.

Latest posts