What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Dykes for 2005.

strider

Post Whore
hindy111, it was symbolism for how he is gonna squeeze the crap out of you on your quote

hindy111

Post Whore
hindy111, it was symbolism for how he is gonna squeeze the crap out of you on your quote

I said I dont have time for juice or to talk prices. I'll send you a quote and if you dont like it then go and get someone else. And walked off.

T-Boon

Coach
I went to an end of season Bowl game a few years back.

Nice. Which teams?
I haven’t been to a bowl game yet but I mean to eventually. Problem is my list of various home games I want to get to is pretty big and expensive sounding.

Chipmunk

Coach
Nice. Which teams?
I haven’t been to a bowl game yet but I mean to eventually. Problem is my list of various home games I want to get to is pretty big and expensive sounding.

Oklahoma played Iowa in Tempe, at Arizona State University's ground. Good experience. Oklahoma won pretty easy in the end.

I have a nephew who lives in Houston. I plan to get over there one time. I want to get to College Station to see a Texas A&M game. I believe their upgraded stadium holds 105,000 now. He wants to go to Baton Rouge to see LSU play though.

T-Boon

Coach
I have a nephew who lives in Houston. I plan to get over there one time. I want to get to College Station to see a Texas A&M game. I believe their upgraded stadium holds 105,000 now. He wants to go to Baton Rouge to see LSU play though.

Both those sound awesome. If Houston is your base, you could easily do both those. Plus Tuscaloosa for a Bama game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oklahoma played Iowa in Tempe, at Arizona State University's ground. Good experience. Oklahoma won pretty easy in the end.

Link State Update?

Latest posts