What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Peek

Agent Mulder

Bench
I'll just like to start a thread on Adam Peek...You know i never saw much in the guy when he was at Canterbury and Souths and thought why sign him for? After a few weeks watching him...he did nothing and played alot of PL but in the past month or so he really picked up and played great football and apart from Jamie Lyon became one of my faves.

Its a shame he was sent off yesterday what a farce!

Anyway have we resigned him for next year? if not well best of luck Peeky! you have a fan here! :D

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Yep. Peek has really stood up to be counted in a number of matches. Unfortunately, the rumour is that Peek is retiring, so, if you pardon the pun, the send off was a really bad send off.

A real shame if he does retire.

Stagger eel

Staff member
spoke to Peeky last night and the great news is his SIGNED ON!!! for next year. Probably taking the place of Solo.

Parraren

Bench
eelavation said:
spoke to Peeky last night and the great news is his SIGNED ON!!! for next year. Probably taking the place of Solo.

That's great news. He's a solid front rower and will be great for our forward depth next year. Would have been a shame to get sent off in his last game too..

aphelion

Juniors
Excellent! Like others, I didn't think much of him in the beginning, but lately he's really come along.

His send-off was total bollocks as well. Certain players have received Dally M's for worse hits than his one.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Fantastic News!!, definately in the latter part of this year been in the top 5 best performers for Parra.......like a nice bottle of wine....getting better with age & still has the capacity to develop into alot better forward then present!!

Latest posts