What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Reynolds to Dragons?

alien

Referee
Talking to a mate who's uncle(yea i know a friend of a friend etc) is well connected with souths was told that GI is close to extending his contract & if so will move him to 5/8 & are going after Tedesco big time.Keary will be the one to be moved along with Reynolds staying.Keary has supposedly been told to pull his big head in & to show them that he deserves the big $$ he is on.They also think he is the one leaking all the news out of the club to some in the press.If this is true it looks like we are no chance of getting Reynolds.Do we then have a crack for Keary(only if this kick in the guts improves his ego) or not.

nice! :cool:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Talking to a mate who's uncle(yea i know a friend of a friend etc) is well connected with souths was told that GI is close to extending his contract & if so will move him to 5/8 & are going after Tedesco big time.Keary will be the one to be moved along with Reynolds staying.Keary has supposedly been told to pull his big head in & to show them that he deserves the big $$ he is on.They also think he is the one leaking all the news out of the club to some in the press.If this is true it looks like we are no chance of getting Reynolds.Do we then have a crack for Keary(only if this kick in the guts improves his ego) or not.

I think that could very well happen:)

FlameThrower

Bench
This makes for great chat and he said / she said...but I'm guessing Cronk to stay at Storm. Reynolds will go as he has gone on the record....that he wants out and Souths released press release to verify the same. This Keary spanner in the works I'm not sure about...but my hunch is by mid season this will be all sorted, the Club has options and if all of these fail and Hutch as the next in line does not shine, they have Benji to extend for another year...
Another big spanner in the works is Mitchell Pearce...if Roosters/NRL come down hard or he is not state of mind to play NRL, don't rule out Roosters snapping up someone from the above list.....that's why I'm thinking Benji for one more year....

Mixo Joe

Juniors
All you guys are clutching at straws!! His father would disown him if he signed with another club!!

southsport

First Grade
Reyno bleeds red and green and isn't going anywhere but it never hurts to make an offer I suppose.

Keary is a possibility and could be a good signing at the right price, the titans might offer overs though.

Reyno bleeds red and green and isn't going anywhere but it never hurts to make an offer I suppose.

Keary is a possibility and could be a good signing at the right price, the titans might offer overs though.

News flash

The days of playing for your colours are unfortunately long dead.

Now they play for money. Whoever pays the most gets the player.

If Reynolds gets the right offer he will leave the red and green in a heart beat

southsport

First Grade
News flash

The days of playing for your colours are unfortunately long dead.

Now they play for money. Whoever pays the most gets the player.

If Reynolds gets the right offer he will leave the red and green in a heart beat

You'd have to pay overs and leave yourself short for the rest of the team..........believe me, he's going nowhere.