What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ads on LU

Status
Not open for further replies.

firechild

First Grade
Is it just me or does everyone have issues with huge ads on the top left and top right of each screen on LU? I'm using Chrome and I get 2 ads, each about 2/3 the height of the screen (27" monitor @ 1920x1080) which cover important parts of the screen. For example, I can't see the home or Forums links at the top of the page.

I get that advertising keeps the website running and I don't have a problem with seeing ads but this is ridiculous.

2r4k4sm.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Is it just me or does everyone have issues with huge ads on the top left and top right of each screen on LU? I'm using Chrome and I get 2 ads, each about 2/3 the height of the screen (27" monitor @ 1920x1080) which cover important parts of the screen. For example, I can't see the home or Forums links at the top of the page.

I get that advertising keeps the website running and I don't have a problem with seeing ads but this is ridiculous.

2r4k4sm.jpg

so what sort of clothes dryer did you end up getting ? lol

its not just you mate, I have the same issue on my work monitor and its a 27"

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Change your google searches to something that you world prefer to see at the top ;-)

firechild

First Grade
so what sort of clothes dryer did you end up getting ? lol

its not just you mate, I have the same issue on my work monitor and its a 27"
I didn't buy it from the Good Guys but I'm glad that my internet usage didn't result in anything incriminating showing up.

Shame there isn't a solution. Do you know if it's only in Chrome?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Same thing happens on internet explorer.
Good Guys when I was looking on line for microwaves and always getting flooded with Domain Real Estate ads.

I keep getting a Ladbrokes Ad on the bottom of my screen - for AFL bets. Doesn't have a "x" to remove... I never gamble so nothing to do with search history or that stuff... annoying a f%ck..

Anyone getting the same and/or advice to get rid of it.. ?? Much appreciated if you can help save my sanity

wittyfan

Referee
I keep getting a Ladbrokes Ad on the bottom of my screen - for AFL bets. Doesn't have a "x" to remove... I never gamble so nothing to do with search history or that stuff... annoying a f%ck..

Anyone getting the same and/or advice to get rid of it.. ?? Much appreciated if you can help save my sanity

I'm getting Ladbrokes ads too, along with ones for Ben & Jerry's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts