What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice needed

Moffo

Referee
Hi guys,

Well I need advice

I've been seeing a girl on and off for a few years. It's recently been quite on and I thought that it may finally be about to work

Issue being that she has been in a relationship for most of this time. She got engaged about 2 months ago but has continued to call me late at night when she wants some action

There is something about the strength of our bond that is impossible to articulate. That said, she is engaged. She has made a call and it's not me

I would also say that I'm batting above my average in this scenario.

I know I need to break the cord here but I'm finding it so hard given our history and how well we just get along

Any tips and help would be much appreciated. It's so hard :(

Moffo

Referee
I seem to be a magnet for cheaters

3 of the last 4 have been cheating

Arghhhh.....

Gas Panic!

First Grade
Perhaps women don't take you seriously as a relationship prospect. Instead they're happy to cheat with you for a quick bit on the side but return home to their partners.

Could it be you lacking something more to offer them?

Moffo

Referee
mmmmm that is possible. I don't take myself seriously so perhaps women don't either

I don't proactively pursue ladies generally...so by default they come to me. My easy going nature is perhaps a bit disarming as well, so the barriers that women sometimes put up aren't there either

I guess if I was a bit more confident in driving the bus as such id be in more control of my destiny

mmmmm that is possible. I don't take myself seriously so perhaps women don't either

I don't proactively pursue ladies generally...so by default they come to me. My easy going nature is perhaps a bit disarming as well, so the barriers that women sometimes put up aren't there either

I guess if I was a bit more confident in driving the bus as such id be in more control of my destiny

Not since all those AVO's were filed anyway.

Apey

Staff member
My advice is to stop living in this fantasy world you've created for yourself here.

urban eel

Juniors
Moffo, they are just reruns of two and a half men that you're watching after too many drinks