What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*AEW Chat*

It’s happening! Couldn’t be more excited. With a TV deal on a big network I think AEW deserves its own thread now

Who are you most excited to see? For me it’s all the new talents I haven’t seen before. Some really exciting names based on what I’ve seen on YouTube. Of the big names, how do you go past the cleaner Kenny omega?

Can’t wait. So pumped and hope it comes to oz soon

Oh and Vince, eat a phallic symbol

f**k yeah! Super amped for something different on PRIMETIME tv.

This isnt about competing or putting a company out of business, this is about providing a real alternative.

I'm intertested in seeing how they present the product, that's whats got me intrigued.

Obvs the guys can all go, but how will they break away from the staleness thaty is the current TV wrestling format.

Meltzer is reporting that the PAC vs Page match is off due to creative differences. PAC apparently is vocal about not losing other than by DQ or a time limit draw while he is the Dragon Gate champion.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
f**k yeah! Super amped for something different on PRIMETIME tv.

This isnt about competing or putting a company out of business, this is about providing a real alternative.

I'm intertested in seeing how they present the product, that's whats got me intrigued.

Obvs the guys can all go, but how will they break away from the staleness thaty is the current TV wrestling format.
For the noobs, what channel will it be on? Or would it be only available online in Aus

Parra Pride

Coach
Also, I wonder who was booked to win the Battle Royale before Adam Page was included after the PAC debacle.

It is kind of odd that they’d switch the win like that. I’d imagine it’ll be inconsequential though as surely Jericho takes the belt. Then again not many people had Jericho beating Omega so who knows.

nöyd

Staff member
downloading now, no work tomorrow so should get through it all tonight

I missed it due to travelling commitments, but have managed to dial up a few highlights tonight. FMD...I’m all in. There’s more than a few nods to wcw in my opinion, but the good things like family feuds, the layout of the ring and even the set design to an extent. Great first up effort...wrestling is back baby

nöyd

Staff member
I know Ross is a commentator, but who are the others? Haven’t been able to make it out in the clips I’ve seen. It’s not Hudson is it?
Excalibur and Alex Marvez

Having JR calling is making it an easy transition for someone like me who is still getting to know a lot of these wrestlers

Latest posts