What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFB or BHU

Who should be our main prop next season

• Total voters

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I voted Stake, as long as he is Captain/Coach and he adheres to his retention policy.

By Round 10, he'll be playing by himself and we can see if he really is a better coach than everyone the NRL has seen and the bestest or the bestest players in the whole wide universe.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Taking the piss surely Cheese. Will be surprised if we don't try and offload BHU and cop a bit of the freight. Upgrade and extend Tuks with the coin. AFB is a bigger signing than Nicho imo. Voted for Stake though....quiet achiever.
BHU unlikely to be offloaded. We might get some cash elsewhere though.

Mako-Ver

Juniors
listening to Fitz he kind of explained how Toby & BHU had no pre seasons & how they had success with bringing toby up to speed. Seems to me they pretty much wrote BHU off this year due to the severity & length of injury. I recon he will be fin for next year.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
listening to Fitz he kind of explained how Toby & BHU had no pre seasons & how they had success with bringing toby up to speed. Seems to me they pretty much wrote BHU off this year due to the severity & length of injury. I recon he will be fin for next year.
It's very similar to the trials and tribulations of Herb last year. Played a long season for Parra and went straight to World Cup in 2022. Didn't stop playing footy till the WC final on November 20th. Had personal issues as well and a busted hand. So, no pre-season for Herb prior to 2023.

Herb has come on in leaps and bounds in 2024.

Special K

Coach
A fully fit BHU next year off the bench is going to be a huge asset.

Hazo, BHU, Tuku, Toby and Kaufusi battling it out to be the robin to our new batman. Plus Sifa and Williams on the bench. Lots of power.

(Yes I know Kaufusi and Williams aren't official yet)

carinashark

First Grade
Toby is leading by example, that will raise the bar for the forwards. BHU has been unlucky with injuries ,Toby is running angles and has offloads in him.