What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Afghanistan v Zimbabwe 2 Tests 3 ODIs March 2021

TheParraboy

Staff member
No Rashid Khan or Nabi for Afghanis?

Day 1 - 1st test
Afghanistan 131
Zimbots 5/133

TheParraboy

Staff member
Zimbots out for 250

Afghanis 2/9, 110 behind

Potentially another 2 day test coming up?
49 overs left today

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Zimbabwe win by 10 wickets inside 2 days.

A bit of a surprising result as Afghanistan are seen as a team going places and Zimbabwe on life support.

Afghanistan definitely missed Rashid who is playing in the Pakistan Super League.

isaiah

Bench
I remember decades ago how one of the Flower brothers was a world top ten batsmen even though he didn’t get to bat against his own country’s bowlers.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I remember when the librarian was a much older woman: Kindly, discreet, unattractive. We didn't know anything about her private life. We didn't WANT to know anything about her private life. She didn't HAVE a private life

TheParraboy

Staff member
62 overs left day 5

Zimbabwe were 7/142 after asked to follow on, and a long way behind
Now are 8/329, lead of 71 runs

Tiripano batting out of his skin at no9, just out for 95
Captain Williams not out 136

RKhan has 10 wkts for the match already

Bazal

Post Whore
Pretty comfortable win for Afghanistan in the end. There's certainly something there, they're developing quite well although a long way to go yet.

They will definitely need someone to help Rashid out. 11 wickets is great from your spinner obviously but he bowled pretty much 100 overs for the match....

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hopefully the one off test v Afghanistan goes ahead here in Oz before the ashes series

I wouldn't mind them over for 2 tests tbh

Latest posts