What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Home Games

ktcoop

Juniors
Do Parra do anything after the games ??? ie: post match presentations etc

If so when & where

Thanx

Parra Guru

Coach
Sometimes there is a post match function at the Leaguesy but I haven't been to one in a while... does anyone know if this is after every home game?

Hellsy

Immortal
The Parramatta Club has failed and acted miserably on behalf of fans this year.
There has been NO aftermatch functions and only 1 open training session that I can think of.

Worst year that I can remember for fans/club relations - Parramatta Club TAKE NOTE, when you are doing not so well you still need your fans... so do things for them

chrismiass

Juniors
Hellsy said:
The Parramatta Club has failed and acted miserably on behalf of fans this year.
There has been NO aftermatch functions and only 1 open training session that I can think of.

Worst year that I can remember for fans/club relations - Parramatta Club TAKE NOTE, when you are doing not so well you still need your fans... so do things for them
Totally agree with you when i was a younger kid they used to always have an after match function at the leagues adn i used to love it going there after each match even though the team sucked . i and a whole bunch of other people was still there to surport them .

Suitman

Post Whore
All they do is lock themselves in their private little room at the Rose and Crown and enjoy their free feed.

Suity

Hellsy

Immortal
Our club SUCKS in the way they treat their fans.
Canberra have after match functions after every home game, so do the Roosters.

What have we got this year???? A fan day that lasted about 2 hours..... an open training session that was not well known about.....

WAKE UP PARRAMATTA CLUB!

V1er

Juniors
Back in the early 90's they always use to go back to the leagues club showing a replay of the match on the big screen and a chance to meet the players.

Utey

Coach
V1er said:
Back in the early 90's they always use to go back to the leagues club showing a replay of the match on the big screen and a chance to meet the players.

what was there to show lol!

V1er

Juniors
the other team winning :p, any reason why they dont do it? im sure it get people into the club.

ktcoop

Juniors
Thanks for the info ... bit disappointing really - have relo's from interstate coming down for a game and (me being a roosters supporter & used to what they do) was hoping that there was something on we could take them to!
Oh well - they'll have to settle for the leagues club!

Hellsy

Immortal
If it was a home game you could see them back at the Rose n Crown on Victoria Rd... it is a private function but you can usually talk to the players for a little while when they go to the bar.. after an away game there is no chance... sorry