What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agent: Chelsea chasing £25m Nedved

Parra_Eels

Bench
WHY? if they can afdford to have veron, joe cole and jesper gronkjaer on the bench why bother going after him

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Maybe because he's been the best player in the world over the last year?

--Duff---Lampard---Makelele---Nedved--

That is scary. :oops:

Parra_Eels

Bench
but veron is better than duff in my opinion. also i don't like mutu that much. i'd much rather have jimmy floyd or gudjhonsen

Craig

Juniors
I am actually surprised they havent made a move for Ronaldo. They tried Raul, Sheva, Vieri, RVN, Nesta, Kewell, Henry, Veira and that's about all.

aqua_duck

Coach
Parra_Eels said:
but veron is better than duff in my opinion. also i don't like mutu that much. i'd much rather have jimmy floyd or gudjhonsen
I rate mutu very highly, I think he's abit similar to Thierry Henry, and dare I say, but im my opinion he's probably even more skilful, but just doesnt have as much pace, but he's very creative, probably not as good a goalscorer as Hasselbaink but I think hye has more to offer.

Craig

Juniors
Yeah he's been playing in the last couple of games I have seen him play. I guess he is also coming to grips with another language he doesnt speak (English) but give him time and he will score the goals.

A good player.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
I think Mutu and Hasselbaink is Chelsea's best strike force. Hassebaink is the pure goalgetter, while Mutu will drop back and play from a bit deeper while still scoring goals. Crespo is good, but the other two seem to work together better.

Latest posts