What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aggression in tackles

NPK

Bench
I know that you can press sprint when making a tackle to pull the tackler to the ground, but does that only work when the tackler is controlled by you (with a red circle around the player), or does that work for tackles made by the AI for you? I have tried to switch player to the AI tackler midway through a tackle to put the ball carrier on the ground but I can't seem to do this.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
im not sure exactly but when u press sprint while holding a player he normally takes the player to the ground.

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont think it does

What i have noticed though is when going in for the big/dangerous tackle and my controlled player misses, the AI defender who makes the tackle often pulls off a high one though which is quite weird.

Kickit

Juniors
It only works when you are controlling the player who is tackling. If you want to take them down when the computer is holding them, then change into that player and take them down.

NPK

Bench
If only it were that simple...often you can't change to the player who is tackling.

Latest posts