What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albert Kelly

Big Pete

Referee
The Broncos really pushed hard to revive Kelly's career so this doesn't come as a shock. He's had some decent moments but it's clearly a stop-gap signing with the hope that Kelly can go up another level after a better pre-season.

DeeJ

Bench
He's been good the majority of the time this year. As a back up it is very useful to have an experienced half who can lead his side - something the Broncos have been lacking for several years.

Showtime

Juniors
If anything it builds depth and a decent pre season competition for the 6 jersey between Kelly and Gamble.

Dazzat

First Grade
Kelly reminds me of Cody Walker in some ways. Huge talent, but as a young man, didn't have the capacity to control and funnel that talent. Now as a mature player, I see Kelly improving greatly in the next two years. I see him as an ideal half partner with Reynolds.