What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alex Glenn

cornerposter

Juniors
I was just wondering how he is going this year?
Yeah Alex is going well.
That rash he had has finally cleared up. Good news last week 'cause he managed to get a plumber to come out and fix that leaky tap in the bathroom which has been driving him nuts most nights, no wonder he can't get a good nights sleep, hey?
Uncle John & Aunty Joan are coming to visit next week, so he's really hoping cute cousin Jenny comes along for the trip, she's always a barrel of fun.
Anyway that's the update so far, hope your going just as well. Bye

beads6

First Grade
I think Henjak could help Glenn a great deal if he plays him in the one position for a whole game. Either in the centres or in the backrow. Been playing pretty well this season.

cornerposter

Juniors
I think Henjak could help Glenn a great deal if he plays him in the one position for a whole game. Either in the centres or in the backrow. Been playing pretty well this season.
Is he destined to be the modern day Johnny Plath? (without the drinking habit)

petetheileet

First Grade
He was brilliant against the saints......

wide running back rower if you ask me

not an 80min man though...more impact than endurance!!