What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Hail Our New Saviour!

RedVDave

First Grade
St George Illawarra could make a surprise play for Tony Williams. The out-of-favour Bulldog is in the final year of a lucrative deal but has not been able to crack it for a first grade spot in recent weeks.

At his best, T-Rex is one of the most destructive forwards in the competition, having played for NSW and Australia in his pomp. The Dragons are on the lookout for savvy buys to bolster their squad and the 27-year-old may fit the bill.

Ironically, Williams could be called up by the Bulldogs to face the Red V as a replacement for Adam Elliott, who is struggling with a hamstring problem.

Read more at http://www.nospam9/dragons-eye-t-rex-22356/#mkzByOqwYfe6ru9G.99

BennyV

Referee
I, for one, look forward to worshipping our new overlord, The Great and Powerful Twilliams!

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
This is a bullshit article I read today from the worst "journalist" who makes things up for smh. I wish said writer would piss off to news Ltd where his crap would would fit in nicely.
I note he has not been head hunted unlike MC who a lot on here know.