What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All is not lost

_goParra

Juniors
Actually I did not think last night was that bad.
Yes JT stuffed up the bech by leaving out vella for burt.
I think this was more to do with the players being tired as hell.
Remember only 5 days ago we played against the monsterous broncos pack.
Given our lack of big forwards 5 days is too short of a turnaround time.
The players were just too damn tired, specially in the second half you could see it on the faces of Hindmarsh, morro they were completely busted.
They all wanted to do it, but their bodies were not up to it.

Next week we have atleast 8 days to prepare ourselves, with a decent rest and a decent bench (with some forwards on it) we will give either the dogs or the storm a run for their money.

scottyeel

Bench
Yep things always seem better the next morning.
We're still in with a chance but we will need a big improvement next week. Would help if we had some fit players to pick from though.

Parraren

Bench
I can't stop thinking about how good we COULD have been if we hadn't lost Fui & Nathan.

We managed to battle on without Fui for a few weeks but losing Caylo was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak...:?

All is not lost though. We're still alive for another week and anything can happen.

Hopefully JT has learnt alot in the last 2 weeks and can turn it around for us :pray: but faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark we need props!

Elia

Juniors
I guess their loss wasn't all that bad, yeh, you could notice that they were getting tired..but hey , atleast we made it in the top 8.Go Parra!

oneguy

Juniors
strider said:
he didn't "leave him out" - he wasn't fit enough

Yep - apparently he had a virus and pulled out the morning of the match. Still... taking Burt as an 18th man - whilst displaying loyalty by JT (admirable), me thinks a forward should have been chosen as the 18th.

The Key Word here is " Frowards "

We cant win the comp with our key forwards out. Taylor has to make some scrifices in the bench and put forwards there from PL. We need a couple of good ones. What about Zeb and Peter Lewis.

We are not gaining metres without them and we are making too many tackles in defence due to that. We are getting tired come the second half.

Latest posts