What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All nights game at Leichhardt? Explain yourself Grant

I don't think I've seen many people complain when their own teams gets a Friday night game, Donkeys fans excepted. FWIW, Moffo is a dogs fan and the only one whinging about the scheduling of the Tigers' game. The only one here that sees that hypocrisy is you.

You're the bright one, aren't you? Of course we complain because the Broncos get the Friday game every f***ing week. As for "Moffo is a dogs fan and the only one whinging about the scheduling of the Tigers' game"...

Doesn't make sense to play games at night there...

Anyway. As you were.

cleary89

Coach
Whens teddy going to get sent to tfc? He honestly contributes nothing to this forum (which can be said for maybe half the posters but his contribution is the worst I have seen since haynetrain 1.0)

Mr Spock!

Referee
Not as disgraceful as the games offered tonight.

While Roosters v Storm is only on pay TV on Saturday. That would be an absolute cracker of a game.

SydneyRaider9

Juniors
Absolutely agree with this thread. Same goes for Campbelltown as well with 3/4 games there being at night as well. Waste.

Xfactor1979

Bench
Also theres more games of Football on at night than there are day games in the schedule

Theres no more saturday afternoon footy (as a concession to local community sports), theres some strange decisions with a sunday night game (sunday night is for going to Church!)

But Anzac day afternoon is fantastic, and so is Good Friday afternoon football. Night football is purely a television decision!

firechild

First Grade
You're the bright one, aren't you? Of course we complain because the Broncos get the Friday game every f***ing week.

I never said the Donkey's fans were wrong to complain, I simply stated that they were the only ones complaining in contrast to your claims of Sydneysiders whinging about their teams playing on Friday nights. The fact remains that not one person in Sydney has complained about their own team playing on Friday night in this thread, nor have I seen it anywhere else.

As for "Moffo is a dogs fan and the only one whinging about the scheduling of the Tigers' game"...

Anyway. As you were.

Having an opinion that it doesn't make sense is vastly different to whinging about scheduling. I disagree because I think Leichhardt is no different to any other suburban ground and while day games are more desirable, there are only 2 a week with NZ getting a substantial share so clubs and fans have to just get used to the fact that games at any ground except Mt Smart are more likely to be played at night.

Anyway, as someone else mentioned, the agenda of this thread was not even about scheduling, it was nothing more than an anti-Grant whinge.