What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Revealed in todays Bulletin

The Gold Coast Titans has been revealed in todays GC Bulletin. On the back was a picture of Preston Campbell sporting the new colours, being Aqua, gold and white.

Colours, name and Logo will be revcealed Officially tommorow night at Robina town centre at 7pm.

Present will be John Cartwritght, Trevor Gillmeister, Scott Sattler, Michael Searle, Paul Broughton and David Gallop.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Probably not just yet.
The media launch for this is tomorrow (Thursday) at 7pm and its still not official as yet.

The story floating about that the Gold Coast have secured the domain name 'titans' is true but they have also registered a number of other domains names on the short list. Some people need to qualify their research.

Having said that, the tip is a pretty hot one and is short odds to be confirmed Thursday night.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
They've registered lots of names.

The Gold Coast media people are neither confirming or denying it at this stage.

Anyway the launch is tomorrow night. And all will be 'officially' revealed then.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Gold Coast Titan said:
The Gold Coast Titans has been revealed in todays GC Bulletin. On the back was a picture of Preston Campbell sporting the new colours, being Aqua, gold and white.
Unfortunately you've neglected to mention that its a computer generated image. Says so down the bottom of the pic.

They've brushed in the NRL and Titans logos.

No disrepect but we should reveal all the facts when revealng all the facts. ;-)

Kingytek

Juniors
Willow said:
Unfortunately you've neglected to mention that its a computer generated image. Says so down the bottom of the pic.

They've brushed in the NRL and Titans logos.

No disrepect but we should reveal all the facts when revealng all the facts. ;-)

Was this really a computer generated image? Geez, thats not cricket!
I guess we have to wait until an official information session is released!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I've got the paper in front of me.

At first I thought it looked like it had been faked and then down the bottom I saw, 'Computer generated jersey by Bill Key'. So at least they're being up front about it... although not immediately. lol

But the GC Bulletin seem pretty certain it though and I certainly have no reason to doubt them.

0neye

NEWSGCBFront.jpg
WHAT A GAY NAME ;()

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Apologies in advance to people with dial-up.
Approx 73Kbs:

Gold_Coast_Titans_Presto_01.jpg

NB: Computer generated picture.

Eelectrica

Referee
Looks good. I'll have to pick up an official shirt when they become available. It'll replace the Dolphins T's I picked up at the trial games earlier this year.
Don't know what I'll do with them now.

Coaster

Bench
Yeah i know what u mean,

2 Jurseys
3 Hats
Womens Tshirt

all amusing mistakes i guess
Although i have been offered more then i paid for 1 of the jumpers.

Latest posts