What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-time low. Club dead soon.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I do think about the Sharks before Gallen’s later years and the premiership. At one point they were seen as something of a doomed club, no premierships, no money, no influence, no prospects. Now one of the more secure and sorted outfits in the competition
Spoon in 2014. Premiership in 2016. Chin up warriors. When you’re home everything will change. A new coach too.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That's ignoring the 7 out of 8 years at home from 2012-19 that we sucked.

Truly, things aren't going to be ok. Those of us who follow this side closely know this
Yeah the scary thing is, that normally there is a sign of good things coming. A top new signing, a good crop of juniors coming through or something like that to keep you interested and have a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. That’s something that the fans don’t have at the moment and it’s going to take good management to fix, and they haven’t filled anyone with hope with any decision they have made

Blair

Coach
That's ignoring the 7 out of 8 years at home from 2012-19 that we sucked.

Truly, things aren't going to be ok. Those of us who follow this side closely know this
And in 2018, we were better away than at home, but squeeked into the eight.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Question - was Brown better or worse than Kearney? Sure he gave a better interview - but his on field results don’t really tell much of a story in his favour.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Question - was Brown better or worse than Kearney? Sure he gave a better interview - but his on field results don’t really tell much of a story in his favour.
I find it impossible to compare, Kearney had much better put together squads on paper, but didn’t get them going. Brown was there long enough to put a stamp on his squad but poor decisions were made in that area

I think it was the length of term offered. Not long enough.
And now Cowboys about to offer extension with rumours of Tigers also chasing him.
Paytons wife's family member had/has health issues. While it may be smoke and mirrors he said he turned it down so she could be closer to family.

Matua

Bench
1 Warriors player in the kiwis squad must be a record low ? He is playing terrible footy as well
He has no chance to play good footy in the abortion of a team he plays in. TBH, 7 tries in this mob is actually outstanding.

At any rate, if he does start I reckon he's an Olsen Filipaina type who will perform well once he puts on that black jersey.

Scott

Bench
That’s a kick in the guts but not surprising.

i suspect if the Kiwis go well McGuire will get an offer
MR & CG are on record saying Mcguire won't be the coach. Not sure where we go tbf. Maybe the Walker brothers offer of 1 year should be looked into...

Latest posts