What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Topics? All Messages?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeah, I know. This old chestnut.
Is it at all possible to have an 'overview' of all the topics on offer and at the same time stop people from starting new discussions in this section?
If it's not possible, then should we contact Ninemsn and ask their web designers to make it possible?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Where Rasputin?
You don't mean the Message Board do you?
I mean a section which all the topics together.
Which link are you referring to?

L

legend

Willow, i'm a little lost. What I do is click on messageboard on the sidebar under what's newand then when all the messageboards come up I click on all topics so I can view every discussion no matter what topic it was started under. Hope this helps.

Gav, that front page is now a real piece of art. I love it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well ain't I the goose? The same as the old place. I have no idea why I didn't pick up on it myself and I am grateful for being shown the way.
I work Saturdays and it's like the the last uphill stretch before the finish line.
Saturdays are bad for me. :eek:)
Thanks guys.

L

legend

That's alright Willow, we understand. After all you are a Saints fan.lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Like an Elephant, mate. Never forget. Just a bit big and slow sometimes. ;0)

G@v

Juniors
I notice that legend has added an 'All Topics' link on the welcome page, just to make thingsa bit more convenient. :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I noticed that too Gav and if I may say, the response I got to this subject was 1000% more positive than when I ran a similar discussion at the 'old place'.
I'm a firm beliver that things can be achieved and made to look simple when addressed straight away. Thanks Legend.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Rasputin, I think you're in the wrong discussion room but I know what you mean.
At last a solution to apetty hassle. :)

Well it wouldn't be the first time I've stuck my ugly head into the wrong place at the right time,but at least it did have some relationto the topic though :eek:)