What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All's fair in hate and war

OK Gasnier should've scored but to say that it cost the Dragons a win is too far fetched. The fact that it happened in the first half and also the fact that Saints scored the next converted try anyway negates any suggestion that the no try ruling influenced the result. The Roosters also had a try disallowed which even Nathan Brown admitted was a harsh decision. I remember a game between our clubs at WIN a few seasons back when Ricketson was denied a fair try right on full time by Steve Clark which cost us a win so what goes around comes around. Also the excuse that Saints were missing Barrett and Bailey wears thin with me and any other Roosters supporters. We were missing Wing, Fitzgibbon, Hegarty, Webb and we also had Catic and Cayless out of the game for large periods.
All in all it was a great win for the Roosters and the Dragon's supporters should be proud of their team for the effort they put in. At the moment Easts are grinding out wins without being flashy, but I'm sure when Wing, Hegarty and Fitzgibbon are back Easts will get back to their best. Bring on Canberra.

Anonymous

Juniors
Feeling a little lucky RC?
Referring back to matched from years ago. :lol: That can work both ways laddie. I'm not aware of any overwhelming sentiment that we were robbed and I'm not reading posts full of excuses. I can only imagine this is because we know St George had you guys on the rack.
Congrats on the win. We'll remember it in round 19.

Have a look at the Jubilee message board and tell me that your fellow supporters aren't whining like stuck pigs. Get over it. The fact is the Roosters won and no doubt we will more than likely win in round 19 as well.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Have a look at the Jubilee message board and tell me that your fellow supporters aren't whining like stuck pigs. Get over it. The fact is the Roosters won and no doubt we will more than likely win in round 19 as well.
Yes you have Finch......robert.

Anonymous

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Different message board. Thats as relevant as your comment about a match from years ago.
Even when you win you're a sore loser. :lol:

sfuzzwaa

Juniors
Cogburn,

I can't wait for Round 19. It can't come quick enough.

You won on the day in what I thought was a great game. Almost as good as the Anzac Day clash of '03.

However, I have to disagree with your prediction for the next clash. We will be the victors.

I don't know if Hegarty will be back in 1st grade too soon. He seemed to struggle in his come back game in 1st Division. And who is Stick Ricky going to replace? Byrne, Walker, Cross or Hodges? :?:

georgef3895

Lisa

I don't know if Hegarty will be back in 1st grade too soon. He seemed to struggle in his come back game in 1st Division.

I agree he didn't go too well at all. He is carrying a bit of extra weight and didn't look very fit. It was a good comeback from the Dragons. Down 16 nil and came back to win 40-22.

Latest posts