What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aloiai gone?

Aloiai mowing lawns would actually help his stock. When we inevitably finish 9th in 2021 his manager will be able to spin a story about how he would have broken us into the top 8 but we refused to use him. He will become this big player without doing anything.

Vozzy

Juniors
Aloiai mowing lawns would actually help his stock. When we inevitably finish 9th in 2021 his manager will be able to spin a story about how he would have broken us into the top 8 but we refused to use him. He will become this big player without doing anything.
Well we havent made the top 8 the whole time with him. He had his best year last year but that was like 1/5 years he has been with us and probably still had the odd bad game.

Well we havent made the top 8 the whole time with him. He had his best year last year but that was like 1/5 years he has been with us and probably still had the odd bad game.
100% Vozzy, I had a fit Musgrove in my starting 13 next year in front of him. Time to let the younger guys to come in behind Tamoh, Musgrove, Twal and Packer.

But don’t let him walk out though.

true, but any manager worth feeding will be able to twist being made to sit out a year into a positive when shopping their player around. The only way it goes poorly for him is if it goes well for us, and that doesn’t happen.

The Rosco

Bench
And Ryan Flatterson would also like to say hello.
And Mrs Shaun Blore . . . aka Nathan Brown.
Rhyno . . . I still don't know why you are on our forum continuously . . . . but your avatar of the pawwa logo is wrong.
It says 1947, but I'm sure I remember you lot winning a comp since then. But I might be wrong . . . f**k, it was a LOOONG time ago.
Or is 1947 the start of your long and illustrious wooden spoon run ?

Last edited:

WT Unity

Juniors
Whatever we do we need to stand firm. The article that was posted quotes the Chairman as saying he stays unless we get an advantageous deal, I can't see it being cash so it could only be a player that would be better for us and it logically needs to be a player from Manly. So we need to stand firm like The Storm do and see what we can get. If no-one can be traded, then like them (with JAC) we force Aloiai to stay. Anyone here on the Manly off contract or coming off contract list that would be a good fit and / or beneficial to us? Although I doubt they'd go for it but what about Schuster?

OFF CONTRACT 2022
Cade Cust (2022), Manase Fainu (2022), Sean Keppie (2023), Taniela Paseka (2024), Moses Suli (2022), Martin Taupau (2022), Jake Trbojevic (2026), Tom Trbojevic (2026)
OFF CONTRACT 2021
Morgan Boyle, Lachlan Croker, Kieran Foran, Tevita Funa, Reuben Garrick, Jack Gosiewski, Brayden Musgrove, Brad Parker, Toafofoa Sipley, Curtis Sironen, Jorge Taufua, Keith Titmuss, Dylan Walker

simmo1

First Grade
Cade Cust is good, but is more of an ad-lib running half, whereas we need an organiser.

4 former Tigers on the list ^ in Paseka, Suli, Taupau and Siro who I’d put a line through. I did like Gosiewski in the few games I have seen him. No idea if he’s a permanent 1st grader, but we have some of those anyway.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I'd take Siro back. He is what I'd consider a like for like replacement and we are light in 2nd row compared to Front row.

It also would be a great morale boost seeing one of our junior products come home. You never know... Teddy might become nostalgic and want to come back hahaha dreaming

Tigerm

First Grade
I'd take Siro back. He is what I'd consider a like for like replacement and we are light in 2nd row compared to Front row.

It also would be a great morale boost seeing one of our junior products come home. You never know... Teddy might become nostalgic and want to come back hahaha dreaming
I don’t really follow Teddy at all, but it just seems that something is wrong with him and Easts are not offering him the length of contract he was after (if I understood it correctly) has anyone seen this or am I just imagining it?

Latest posts