What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alternate Scenario - But alas He's A Rookie Coach

Bigfella

Coach
It would make a good poll: which would you rather do - read ram's 500 like rant or watch one of Casper's videos?

It would make a good poll: which would you rather do - read ram's 500 like rant or watch one of Casper's videos?

You could try watching one of Casper's videos while getting your least favourite nephew to read out Ram's 500 word rant in a bad Welsh accent. That, or just french kiss a skunk.

strider

Post Whore
i wonder if it dawns on people who write essays, approx 300 words in, if anyone will bother reading it all?

SDM

First Grade
I heard Rammy reading this post standing on a wooden box in the domain

T.S Quint

Coach
1qPm2oJFSuWOI4rtFx06_Confused%20Ice%20Cube.gif

eels81236

Bench
Th first line says to pause for a minute. That's a long minute. The misses would be impressed if my minutes were that long.

I swear some people won't be happy until we have Wayne Bennett as coach, Johnathan Thurston as Half, Greg Ingles at full back and have won the last 3 competitions in a 90 game undefeated run.

I then think some of them will still not be happy because we didn't score as many points as we should have.

Noise

Coach
I swear some people won't be happy until we have Wayne Bennett as coach, Johnathan Thurston as Half, Greg Ingles at full back and have won the last 3 competitions in a 90 game undefeated run.

I then think some of them will still not be happy because we didn't score as many points as we should have.

I think everyone would be happy if we were just better than half the teams in the comp and made the 8..Not a difficult goal really

oldmancraigy

Coach
Ram wont be happy unless we sign some young bloodnut half. Unfortunately said player will turn out to be crap, will be a 3rd string hooker, and end up unemployed by 25.

But yet Ram will keep telling us how we should just listen to him.

I think everyone would be happy if we were just better than half the teams in the comp and made the 8..Not a difficult goal really

I lived through the years when not only were we in the top 8, but were regularly playing a week before the grand final. They were not happy then, what makes you think anything less than a premiership will make Joe bloggs Eels supporter happy?

BennyBoy

Juniors
I'll take that, just going through the week being able to contemplate the possibility of winning on a weekend would be a huge step up from where we've been the last 6 years.

It's always fun to read everyone talking up the big steps forward we have made but then I glance at the table and, us always at the bottom, just can't help wonder what some people on here are smokin. Gotta get me some of that wacky tobaccy

TheParraboy

Staff member
I lived through the years when not only were we in the top 8, but were regularly playing a week before the grand final. They were not happy then, what makes you think anything less than a premiership will make Joe bloggs Eels supporter happy?

The big difference back then, is every Joe Bloggs had real hope of an eels title, until the near end

The end is usually half way through the season these days

Noise

Coach

I also lived through them. I loved it back then! I reckon most people would be dancing in the streets if we ever make the semis again.