What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I missing something with Chris McQueen?

Radical Rat

Juniors
The dude sux. There is all this talk about him pledging his allegiance to QLD over England.

What is it exactly that he does? He doesn't have a particularly big work rate. He offers nothing in attack. He doesn't hit hard in defence. He's the sort of bloke who's biggest asset is his decoy runs.

In fact I just realised he doesn't warrant a thread, please ignore.

Grapple

Bench
lol@ him pledging allegiance to QLD. It's like someone like Luke Walsh pledging his allegiance to NSW, either way it's ultimately pointless.

BranVan3000

Coach
Hard worker, doesn't miss tackles, plays aggressive, hits good lines, 80 minute player

Very much a Queensland style forward IMO

Flashy stuff is for guys like Taylor who can't make it anymore

LazyDreamer

Bench
You mean this bloke - 3/4 of his body over the tryline & about to score what would have been the match-winning try against the Dragons a couple of years back? LMAO!

BTW, how ridiculously sculpted are Coop's calves?

1209294.jpg

POPEYE

Coach
The dude sux. There is all this talk about him pledging his allegiance to QLD over England.

What is it exactly that he does? He doesn't have a particularly big work rate. He offers nothing in attack. He doesn't hit hard in defence. He's the sort of bloke who's biggest asset is his decoy runs.

In fact I just realised he doesn't warrant a thread, please ignore.

Yes, you're definitely missing something . . . maybe netball would be easier for you

Raider_69

Post Whore
For those interested, im also eligible for the blues.
With me and Chirs MacQueen having declared eligibility, it leaves only Nathan Merritt to announce his to round out our "No f**king hope in hell" announcement tour

Meth

Staff member
You mean this bloke - 3/4 of his body over the tryline & about to score what would have been the match-winning try against the Dragons a couple of years back? LMAO!

BTW, how ridiculously sculpted are Coop's calves?

1209294.jpg

oh man, that was fantastic.