What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing win

stryker

First Grade
Melbourne had 2 players playing milestone games
Melbourne had a huge crowd behind them
Melbourne did not have to work it out of their own end very often
Melbourne had a full strength side
Melbourne were playing against an injury depleted side
Melbourne had a gutload of penalties - 18!!!!
Melbourne had 10 minutes against 12 men

...and they lost because
Wests Tigers had a busfull of hard bastards who never gave up.

Very very proud.

stryker

First Grade
That saints game was probably the best I’ve ever felt after a win I almost forgot we had a gf the week after lol

This is up there with one of our best though
Yeah i was at both games, the semi was heart attack stuff and I yelled myself hoarse. The GF was a party. After Benji's run i hit the piss hard and missed a fair bit of the game lol...tonight though...I have wanted us to play like this for so long. I used to be envious of great defensive sides. Its amazing to think we may have the beginning of one with these guys.

Clifferd

Coach
Yeah i was at both games, the semi was heart attack stuff and I yelled myself hoarse. The GF was a party. After Benji's run i hit the piss hard and missed a fair bit of the game lol...tonight though...I have wanted us to play like this for so long. I used to be envious of great defensive sides. Its amazing to think we may have the beginning of one with these guys.

Scary to think we’re missing 3/4th of our 1st choice spine and our attack hasn’t even clicked yet either haha

I’m no betting man but I reckon we can put 13+ on these Broncs next week at Campbelltown