What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America

Dean

Juniors
My mates and I are heading over to the US for two and and half weeks. As a result we're going to miss the first two weeks of the NRL playoffs. Does anyone have any suggestions on how we might see the games in chicago and New York. Maybe some Aussie pubs that might play them?

Thomas

First Grade
Yeah, good luck with that.

You'd be very very VERY lucky to find a bar that will actually be showing them. Do they even show the NRL over there? Setanta might...but not all bars subscribe.....

Raider Azz

Bench
you might pick up at least the grand final on satelite - most pubs should have it, DIRECT TV i believe it's called over there. i doubt you'll be able to see many other games though.

get into the gridiron, the seasons about to begin. that will give you your footy fix whilst you're there.

Skeletor

Juniors
I don't even think you can get it on Sentata, or DirecTV. I've been looking for a channel which shows it since I got here. Oh, how I long for the days when I was here on vacation last year and Fox Sports World showed it. Now it has become a 24-hour soccer channel.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
It's not going to be on in a bar...
There just isn't the audience here for the sport and we'll be having our own sports event happening.

Latest posts