What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Indian Ghost Dance

Serc

First Grade
Try and save your other 4 until late in the season hugzy...as we are *supposed* to get off to a good start with lots of EAS and Bluetongue matches early in the season!

Serc

First Grade
Geez only 3 out of hugzy's 5 dances left already...and we haven't even had the season kickoff yet!

Serc

First Grade
:lol: i guess it was mate, now save the rest for later in the year please!!!

hugzy

Juniors
useless TWATS (also cuz i put money on beagles for the spoon)

wululu
BEAGLES RISE!!!

2 more left :0(

hugzy

Juniors
it kinda catches on when it's conversion rate is about 87.5% (better than hazem)...

oh and re jobdog: well if scotty dureau-cell stops throwing his hands up like the bunny he is then maybe i dont have to come on here with firelogs and a voodoo doll each and every week >:0(

Last edited:

hugzy

Juniors
y is my life sooooo sh*t SURELY they dont need me this week against the (reverse) cowgirls...

Tom155

Coach
hugzy makes an appearence on fox sports adjudicator

Knights fan HuGzy says: "After watching last week's fantastic performance against the Sharks it's safe to say not even the American Indian Ghost Dance (wululu) can bring this bunch from the dead. So unless Jonathan Thurston is the first out of the tunnel in a blue and red jersey, I’ll enjoy watching my fantasy captain Corey "Man" Parker kick 12 goals and send the Hamburgers up the VNRL ladder."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27035257-5018866,00.html

perverse

Referee
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brilliant.jpg

Serc

First Grade
Oh dear god HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Screenshotted!

Hugzy - if you are reading this, NOW is the time for the dance, k?

hugzy

Juniors
just selfishly demands a dance... i was gonna save one in case we were gonna make the finals but i guess theres no point

wululululu
KNIGHTS RISE FROM THE DEAD!!!! BRONCOS RISE!!!!!!!!

Latest posts