What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Pharoah

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I'm not a big fan of American racing but jeez this looks to be some horse.

Obviously already a dominant winner of the triple crown (first horse in 34 years) and then this morning bolted in the Haskell Invitational by two lengths untouched.

Would have loved to see this horse travel overseas but looks like he is having a couple more starts before being retired to Coolmore.

I assume he will be to pricey to shuttle which is a shame, I think Aus could do with another Mr Prospector line stallion.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Todays's win was ridiculous,jockey was taking a nap on the horse and still won easily,didn't touch hm once,beast of a horse.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I'm not a big fan of American racing but jeez this looks to be some horse.

Obviously already a dominant winner of the triple crown (first horse in 34 years) and then this morning bolted in the Haskell Invitational by two lengths untouched.

Would have loved to see this horse travel overseas but looks like he is having a couple more starts before being retired to Coolmore.

I assume he will be to pricey to shuttle which is a shame, I think Aus could do with another Mr Prospector line stallion.

Verrazano will be in Australia,he's an interesting one by More Than Ready(who has done well down here)

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Verrazano will be in Australia,he's an interesting one by More Than Ready(who has done well down here)

Yer he is an interesting one, he won the Haskell a few years ago I'm pretty sure? MTR isn't really proven as a sire of sires yet (Sebring being the exception) but does cross with Danehill well.

Pluck will have his first 2yos running this year, might be the first pointer to see how Verrazano goes.

Latest posts