What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Underdog

18to87

First Grade
Given many of us probably started enjoying football around this time, and that I want to check in on @kurt faulk to make sure that he has exploded from excitement, I figured this deserves its own thread:

kurt faulk

Coach

i feel like i'm going to love the football parts of the movie but cringe at the romance/family scenes.

just like the creed movies. the scenes with rocky and creed were fantastic but any scene with creed and his girlfriend made me want to poke my eyes out.

18to87

First Grade
Finally got around to watching this last night ($2.99 to rent on Amazon). Loved all of it. There was some corn, but not too much. Such a great story. Was a little bit lighter on football than I expected, but probably just the right amount to please most people.

Keen to see this. Can't believe this wasn't at the cinema. I know it would get in the way of shitty comic book movie content but still.