What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL Expansion

Lantana

Juniors
Looks as thought the AMNRL will be including 3 more teams this year.

Conneticut Hartford
New Jersey
Jacksonville

Competition starts in mid May and runs until mid August

Can someone tell me if War at the Shore is the opening round where everybody plays each other at the one field? Where exactly is this?

Perth Tiger

Bench
Wasn't there already a New Jersey team the sharks

Did they fold or is it a second team from New Jersey

ali

Bench
My brother has just joined the rah rah club in Augusta Georgia. He's not a fan of the game, but I think he's going mad being surrounded by Yank sports. So anyway, I told him I expect nothing less than a friendly against an AMNRL team by August. I'm sending him over a Sharks jersey and footy at his request to try and "League" up the club. He met them all at their post match drinks last Saturday, a session which he described as a little interesting.

War Pig

Juniors
I'm sure that the Florida team has some kind of travel plan with an airline. I'm almost positive that the Florida team won't be traveling to every game, that's just crazy. The other teams are probably going to travel down there as well.

Tomahawk

Staff member
North

Connecticut – Wildcats
Northern – Raiders
New York - Knights
Boston – Wolfhounds
White Plains New York
Connecticut Hartford

South

New Jersey – Sharks
Philadelphia – Fight
Delaware – MantaRays
Glen Mills – Bulls
Washington – Slayers
Jacksonville

Two international games that are still in the works are, Cambridge and New Zealand Police.

BatiFan

Juniors
12 teams in total. Well done to the AMNRL for their expansion. Best of luck to all the new teams and those older ones too, for the season ahead.

Tomahawk

Staff member
I was told tonight that the White Planes team is probally not going to come about. So that will make it 5 temas in the north and 6 teams in the south.

The northern teams in the past couple of years have been doing as great job recruting and starting new teams.

Latest posts