What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL Week #2

Tomahawk

Staff member
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Round 2 - Week of 5/27/06[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

• [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Wildcats @ Bye[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Knights @ Raiders[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Braves @ Warriors[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Bulls @ Slayers[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Sharks @ Fight[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Axemen @ Mantarays (July 8)[/SIZE][/FONT]

Tomahawk

Staff member
Tomahawks picks for week II

Raiders over the Knights by 10
Warrios over the Braves by 12
Bulls over the Slayers by 12
Fight over the Sharks by 6

Tomahawk

Staff member
Loser said:
Are you aware of the teams or are you pulling these tips out ya ass,T"hawk?

Loser;

Since I see you are living up to your name I was 2 for 2 in my week 1 picks. I picked the Bulls to beat the Fight and they won by 20. Then I picked the Slayers to beat the Axeman and the Slayers won by ten. So kiss my *ss.

The Bulls beat the Slayers Wed. night 28-4.

Loser

Juniors
I'm sorry I forgot how sensitive you are T'Hawk
My point was this. Are your picks educated i.e you have info on all teams
or are you guessing your picks based on no info at all.
:cry:

Tomahawk

Staff member
Loser said:
I'm sorry I forgot how sensitive you are T'Hawk
My point was this. Are your picks educated i.e you have info on all teams
or are you guessing your picks based on no info at all.
:cry:

Yes I have got some info on certain teams. Like Ben Kelly s playing for the Wilcats, and makes then even better then they already were.

Tomahawk

Staff member
spinnerhowland said:
Axemen 52 defeat Mantarays 18

Congrads to the Axeman on their 1st win in club history. It makes next weeks 1st ever home game for the Axeman even better.

Good luck next week spinner, and the Axeman boys. Can not wait.