What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amone guilty.

Just going for a jog (after an altercation)
as you do.

I don't like his prospects.
Yup,

That photo, seems to me that they aren’t jogging. It’s a healthy “ let’s get the f;:k out of here stride”. A solid 12.5 secs.

I suppose the martians put Juniors fingerprints all over the smashed windscreen.

The greys are well known for it after a couple of crop circles.

Where did they find these lawyers?!

Where do these lawyers get their degrees?
The same place Bruce Lehrman’s lawyers got theirs.

Whether he did it or not, Bruce tempted fate and threw the dice.

Maybe this is Jnr going back for his hammer?

Loses this appeal and the next appeal…even where he can return, he might be just be playing for the tradies medicals, out of pockets etc.

I think that’s the game behind it now. He got a light sentence, but if the decision holds up, he’s likely civil cactus.

Last edited:

thebigredv

First Grade
Well…I think we all prefer Kyle anyway and with him we can just focus on the footy. Cut this loser culture for good, cut the ego even if it means talent goes (cya Zac) and let’s unite to be a formidable team once again. Let’s be a proud, respected club again.

TheRev

First Grade
His lawyer must think they have a reasonable chance on the 'you cant 1000% prove Jr was the one who did it' theory.. but he's been found guilty already.. so im not sure if anything has changed.

I do think he deserves a harsher penalty though.. he is under oath and if he's guilty it means he is cold-faced lieing to the judge... and now he's even wasting the courts time on a 2nd occasion...

I'm assuming he cant get a worse sentence out of this.. otherwise it seems very risky.

His lawyer must think they have a reasonable chance on the 'you cant 1000% prove Jr was the one who did it' theory.. but he's been found guilty already.. so im not sure if anything has changed.

I do think he deserves a harsher penalty though.. he is under oath and if he's guilty it means he is cold-faced lieing to the judge... and now he's even wasting the courts time on a 2nd occasion...

I'm assuming he cant get a worse sentence out of this.. otherwise it seems very risky.
If he’s saying it’s not him, fine, but I think it would help if he had an alibi.

Or if he can’t, explain why he can’t.

He had that opportunity to take the stand, but they went hard with legal technicalities and lost it.

Now unless he’s bringing new evidence, from the sounds of it, they are still trying.

If he was serious it wasn’t him, yeah he should have taken the stand and told the court where he was and what he was doing.

He might also like to explain to fingerprint the positive IDs, the fact he’s wearing the same clothes at the airport etc.

They “nailed” him in many ways.

And he’s probably lucky I wasn’t the judge.

I think the club has washed his hands of him, which I agree with.

I think we all expect the odd infraction from players, but this was next level.

His lawyer must think:

"I'm getting paid no matter how stupid this sounds."

Mjab

Juniors
Hopefully put away for awhile and forgotten. Kyle has fitted in and seems to have done more than I have seen from Amone ever . Never an Amone fan. One trick pony with step . No Ezra that’s for sure so lucky to be able to terminate him. Kyles been good IMO also no loss with Amone

Latest posts