What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amos now a PANTHER!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
first it was the Broncs!! then it was us, then the broncs again and then us and now Amos decided that he would sign with of all clubs PENRITH!! thats it the club that had to release Scott Sattler due to cap restraints.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
first it was the Broncs!! then it was us, then the broncs again and then us and now Amos decided that he would sign with of all clubs PENRITH!! thats it the club that had to release Scott Sattler due to cap restraints.

They can have him!!.......i wasn't totally convinced on him any way!!

Yeah makes you wonder what the story was with Sattler??

Does this mean Parra will be going all out for John Wilson now???

bartman

Immortal
Might have had something to do with Sattler playing a SOO game this year? Might have raised his asking price too far...

Roberts non-signing isn't any great loss imo.

Misty Bee

First Grade
More to do with his age. At 29, they wre always going to downgrade his contract.

Amos is no loss. Luke Dorn is on the market, and IMHO a better buy.

EELS13

Juniors
Is Ben McDougall still on the market or is he going over too Super League ??
We could get one back from the Eagles (with Cannings of course.)
I know he is not a world beater, and definitely does some pretty stupid things at times, but with the loss of Tonga, Moodie, Richards, he could come in handy at different times through out the season, and i think he would be more valuable than Amos in the long run.