What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Article About Life at the Sharks

The Nulla

Juniors
Dragons Cross said:
Get hold of a dictionary finally did you??

A phone message is hardly what I would call sexual activity, but I suppose for you nulla supporters calling up one of those 1900 numbers is the only form of sexual activity that you ever get.

The point of this thread is about the players at Cronulla having a punch up, not Gasnier so stop bringing up old crap to win an argument.

Firstly, you just destroyed your own arguement with your poor attempt at humour

Secondly, Ribs is the forumer who jumped on his high horse to preach about doing the right and moral thing and condeming the Cronulla board. I was merely reminding him to check his own backyard before he cast the first stone.

Anonymous

Juniors
The Nulla said:
Secondly, Ribs is the forumer who jumped on his high horse to preach about doing the right and moral thing and condeming the Cronulla board. I was merely reminding him to check his own backyard before he cast the first stone.
And make yourself out to be an idiot at the same time? Perhaps you think that's a fair trade for getting your point across, whatever that point was.
Oh that's right... its OK for a player from one club to be a complete imbecile, as long as someone from another club makes a jackass of themselves.

Dragons Cross

Juniors
The Nulla said:
Dragons Cross said:
Get hold of a dictionary finally did you??

A phone message is hardly what I would call sexual activity, but I suppose for you nulla supporters calling up one of those 1900 numbers is the only form of sexual activity that you ever get.

The point of this thread is about the players at Cronulla having a punch up, not Gasnier so stop bringing up old crap to win an argument.

Firstly, you just destroyed your own arguement with your poor attempt at humour

How did I destroy my argument? I just pointed out that your misguided little mind doesn't understand the difference between some things.

The Nulla

Juniors
Willow, where have I ever said that it is alright for Williams and his mate to do what they did? For the record I was there that night and although i did not see the initial fight in the toilets, I saw Williams mate who was the other man questioned laying into some guy infront of the main bar which endangered others and was just disgusting.. My point is that you are all so high and mighty and pointing to morality etc etc and calling for the sharks board to be sacked when yesterday you were cheering and praising a person who also committed an immoral offence. Why shouldn't the illawarra board be dismissed for allowing Gasnier to play on? Why wasn't he booted from the club straight away?

Again, if you Willow, as a dragon fan, bothered to research the 'facts' then by looking at my first point you would clearly that this was my point... Idiot :roll:

The Nulla

Juniors
Dragons Cross said:
How did I destroy my argument? I just pointed out that your misguided little mind doesn't understand the difference between some things.

You destroyed your agruement by saying that using the phone to sexually harass a woman is not sexual activity, but ringing a 1300 number is :?

But i suppose you are a drag'in fan and do have a warped view of the world. In your logic, having sex with your dog is not sexually abusing it.... because its your dog..

Dragons Cross

Juniors
The Nulla said:
Dragons Cross said:

You destroyed your agruement by saying that using the phone to sexually harass a woman is not sexual activity, but ringing a 1300 number is :?

But i suppose you are a drag'in fan and do have a warped view of the world. In your logic, having sex with your dog is not sexually abusing it.... because its your dog..

Wrong again, I said that YOU BELIEVE that calling a 1300 number is a form of sexual activity I never said that it is or not.

You're getting desperate now aren't you Nulla, making allegations of beastiality is a last resort :roll: . Go home son

Anonymous

Juniors
The Nulla said:
Willow, where have I ever said that it is alright for Williams and his mate to do what they did?
It was sarcasm. Look that up in your dictionary. I never said you did.

The Nulla said:
My point is that you are all so high and mighty and pointing to morality etc etc and calling for the sharks board to be sacked
Where have I called for the Sharks board to be sacked?
In which case, its a pretty weak 'point'.

The Nulla said:
...when yesterday you were cheering and praising a person who also committed an immoral offence.
Where have I praised someone for committing an offence? I've done nothing of the sort. Another weak 'point'.

Settle your opinion with others anyway you like, but don't put words into my mouth.

The Nulla said:
Why shouldn't the illawarra board be dismissed for allowing Gasnier to play on?
You mean the St George Illawarra board? To say the board should be booted for a player's phone call is one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time. If you want to properly debate this, try and make sense.
That was your weakest 'point' so far.

The Nulla said:
Why wasn't he booted from the club straight away?
Because in the real world, he didnt hurt anyone. You really are having trouble telling the difference.

The Nulla said:
Again, if you Willow, as a dragon fan, bothered to research the 'facts' then by looking at my first point you would clearly that this was my point... Idiot :roll:
I would suggest that you research the facts... quite clearly, you haven't made a single valid point here... Idiot :roll:

IMO Ribs made a valid query and the Sharks board should at least explain why the matter was allowed to get to this stage.

The only reason you brought up Gasnier was to try and deflect the serious issue raised in this thread. That was idiotic imo.

FYI, Gasnier was dragged over hot coals for what he did and paid a heavy price for what was fundamentally, a lewd phone message. Your suggestion that he was ready to cheat on his partner is mere speculation and rumour mongering.

I get annoyed when I see players doing stupid stuff off-field. I get equally annoyed when I know the game's administration could have done something to prevent it. We'll wait and see if that's the case with this current incident.

Ribs

Bench
Nulla,

You are making a clown of yourself comparing a phone call with an assault. If Mark Gasnier was guilty of committing a sexual assault, there would have been criminal charges. Obviously there was no thought of charges being laid.

The main point is though, that the wankers from the sharks forum came onto this forum and gave no end of crap about Gasnier, calling for his sacking and taking the moral high ground. Now this has happened and we discuss it on our forum and you f*cking twerps come back in here and give it to Gasnier again, which in some demented way makes the actions of your gutless board ok.

This guy hit a team mate high and late at training! Yet nothing was done?

To be honest, I dont really care what happens at the Sharks. Keep your board, keep Williams, keep losing. I enjoy it all.

wittyfan

Referee
Ribs said:
Nulla,

You are making a clown of yourself comparing a phone call with an assault. If Mark Gasnier was guilty of committing a sexual assault, there would have been criminal charges. Obviously there was no thought of charges being laid.

The main point is though, that the wankers from the sharks forum came onto this forum and gave no end of crap about Gasnier, calling for his sacking and taking the moral high ground. Now this has happened and we discuss it on our forum and you f*cking twerps come back in here and give it to Gasnier again, which in some demented way makes the actions of your gutless board ok.

To be honest, I dont really care what happens at the Sharks. Keep your board, keep Williams, keep losing. I enjoy it all.

Williams has been sacked by the club. Ahem, Bartrim and Treacy, ahem...

Ribs

Bench
Yeah and you can throw in Thommo and Hart too but the difference is a dust up vs bashing a guy unconscious.

You guys dont seem to have any perspective at all.

Anonymous

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Ribs said:
Nulla,

Williams has been sacked by the club. Ahem, Bartrim and Treacy, ahem...

Some people simply have NFI. The police and the courts are involved, and a prison sentence is odds on.

Plus I'm sure the bloke lying in the hospital bed thinks the world of your comparison.

wittyfan

Referee
Willow said:
Plus I'm sure the bloke lying in the hospital bed thinks the world of your comparison.

If what was written in the papers yesterday is correct, then he doesn't deserve much compassion. ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Willow said:

If what was written in the papers yesterday is correct, then he doesn't deserve much compassion. ;-)
I think you've been missing the point. Its not a question of compassion.

wittyfan

Referee
Ribs said:
Question 1. Why did they reunite these guys at the same club?

Perhaps by coincidence. :? I doubt either player would have signed knowing the other was going to be there.

Latest posts