What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Aussie goes Bolly

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it was crap.

The guy that did it was a nuffie and thought he was god's gift to stand up comedy.

Could have been done much better.

innsaneink

Referee
I thought it was crap.

The guy that did it was a nuffie and thought he was god's gift to stand up comedy.

Could have been done much better.

Coulda been a lot worse too......

I enjoyed it first time round, his little indian mate is a crack up.

Angry_eel

First Grade
funny series.

i f**kin love the church priest who thought fat dude played for Australia. :lol:

how funny was the prayer
"Dear god, this man is going to play a match. Please help him and guide him. In his place you play, you play, you play. Amen!!".

Priest: "Does this man play in the team"
KD: I Don't think so
The priest leaves the stadium lol.

Thats the thing with India, Religious people of all religions will con you if you listen to them lol.

Also, how funny was KD's friend.

Gus: Whats your name
friend: Polusinghdhaliwal
Gus: what?
friend: polusinghdhaliwal
Gus: can i call you something else
friend: No its polusinghdhaliwal

:lol:

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Who was the host of the show? Gus? I found him to be a nice bloke but at times a little obnoxious and far too sentimental. This became apparant when I used to laugh at some of his mis-fortune or whenever he threw a tantrum.

Pumba

First Grade
Who was the host of the show? Gus? I found him to be a nice bloke but at times a little obnoxious and far too sentimental. This became apparant when I used to laugh at some of his mis-fortune or whenever he threw a tantrum.

Gus Worland.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
funny series.

i f**kin love the church priest who thought fat dude played for Australia. :lol:

how funny was the prayer
"Dear god, this man is going to play a match. Please help him and guide him. In his place you play, you play, you play. Amen!!".

Priest: "Does this man play in the team"
KD: I Don't think so
The priest leaves the stadium lol.

:lol:

What I also love about this show is that it gives you an insight into India as a nation, not just their love of cricket

The other day they were in Delhi (I think) and Gus went to the slums and had a look to see how they live. It was very basic living at best and the indian guy says he was happy with what he had.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Great show, did like Aussie goes Barmy (the original series) better though, maybe because he was more in his element.

There's another series coming up called Aussie Goes Callypso (him following the recent tour of the WIndies)

Latest posts