What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An important question, I haven't seen an answer for yet...

devonuto

Juniors
We've all heard that the stats for the game will be provided for the game by NRL Stats, but I was wondering, at what time of the year are you taking the stats from, or are you waiting until after round 26 to finalise the stats?

I was wondering this, because if the stats would be taken from earlier in the season, teams that haven't been very impressive over the past couple of years but are doing well (namely the Panthers) this season, probably wouldn't have the stats they deserve after this year.

Although, teams like the Dragons and the Eels would be a little down on their previous years... but that doesn't bother me much.

Ps: Sorry for saying stats so many times in this post.

incredible_holc

Juniors
haha i lost interes after about the 3rd stat after that all i heard was

blah blah blah Stats......... blah blah blah stats........

Jono Russell

Bench
i think in season mode maybe they should have a system where all teams start off on the same stats and as the season progresses the stats change like a win will give the team confidence and build there stats and a few looses ina row will break the team and have there stats drop.

Paullyboy

Coach
incredible_holc said:
haha i lost interes after about the 3rd stat after that all i heard was

blah blah blah Stats......... blah blah blah stats........

hahha exact same thing happened to me, it felt like being in grade 11 maths again.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Hopefully they didn't do the stats are the start of the season because they would probably have low stats for panthers because they finished 12th last year.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Im really just guessing here but I would reckon the stats would be either the end of the NRL premiership round season or the end of the finals. God knows how long it takes to update them or get them approved for release but like you guys, I want the player stats to reflect how theyre playing now (even though Im a Broncos fan :) )

angelus

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Im really just guessing here but I would reckon the stats would be either the end of the NRL premiership round season or the end of the finals. God knows how long it takes to update them or get them approved for release but like you guys, I want the player stats to reflect how theyre playing now (even though Im a Broncos fan :) )

You have to take into account the injuries Brisbane has had to key players and the fact that they haven't been losing by much more than a try in the past slump (same with all teams, eg. Johns). I bet they will rise for the finals and get close to the GF.

Latest posts