What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anasta to play against us

ortz18

Juniors
Its in the article on the nrl site. Im too lazy to post it just check it out. Hmm things are not looking good for us.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
who cares, with a cracked sternum anasta would be to scared 2 run it neway come 2 think of it, id rather anasta injured at 5/8th than reni maitua

simostorm

Bench
Storm should direct there forwards at him in the opening minutes try to hurt him,
and cut there side down to 16.

Simon

Juniors
Why isn't it looking good for you. Wouldn't you rather beat a full strength side then a depleted one. I think this game is a 50/50 game. Which ever team turns up will win.

ortz18

Juniors
Obviously id rather beat the full strength team. In saying that, i dont know if we can beat the full strength team. We always seem to say we can beat any team on our day, but we are so inconsistent i just dont know what to expect anymore.

Earl

Coach
The victories are sweeter when the oppisition is at full strength.

And having him play could work in our advantage anyway.

They will have both halves, playing "wounded"

Dani

Immortal
one hard tackle from kidwell and he'll be on the ground crying like a baby :lol:

eelsta

Bench
win any way you can its not your problem if anastas in or out , orford and hill will kill them NOW GO AND GET EM :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts