What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And then there was two

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Panthers form is overrated, they have just played 3 of the bottom sides from 2020.

And they got the Storm without their best player Papenhuyzen and only just won. Yeah they didn’t have Cleary but they were still able to bring in Burton plus had Lui.

Panthers will still make the top 4 but have had a pretty easy start to the year.

Eels have played 2 top 8 sides from 2020 plus fringe top 8 side the tigers

hindy111

Post Whore
Panthers form is overrated, they have just played 3 of the bottom sides from 2020.

And they got the Storm without their best player Papenhuyzen and only just won. Yeah they didn’t have Cleary but they were still able to bring in Burton plus had Lui.

Panthers will still make the top 4 but have had a pretty easy start to the year.

Or Api Korisau and by memory Dylan Edward's broke leg at 35th min.
So 3 of their spine.....
Yes they have had a very soft draw though. I agree. But they have won in great fashion.
I still feel the Storm are a better side tbh. Penrith are just super fit and strong.
Souths and Canberra also are going to give it a shake.

Gazzamatta

Coach

Not sure I agree on this occasion JE. They look super impressive to my untrained eye. Burton is a great player but Cleary runs that team. He's getting better all the time. Close to the best player in the Comp. What ya reckon @Gronk ?

giphy.gif

Gronk

Staff member
Not sure I agree on this occasion JE. They look super impressive to my untrained eye. Burton is a great player but Cleary runs that team. He's getting better all the time. Close to the best player in the Comp. What ya reckon @Gronk ?

He's certainly in my top 50. He's going great. :p

strider

Post Whore
People think Luai is the magic at penruf .... and he is a quality attacking player .... be interesting if you took him out of the team for a while and see if it changes anything .... I suspect Cleary then steps up to be more creative .... I think that is one of Cleary's strengths - he does what is required and allows teammates to shine in their own way also - happy to let Luai be mr creative, but can also step up if need be

I would definitely have the ruff in my top 2 of my power rankings

84 Baby

Referee
People think Luai is the magic at penruf .... and he is a quality attacking player .... be interesting if you took him out of the team for a while and see if it changes anything .... I suspect Cleary then steps up to be more creative .... I think that is one of Cleary's strengths - he does what is required and allows teammates to shine in their own way also - happy to let Luai be mr creative, but can also step up if need be

I would definitely have the ruff in my top 2 of my power rankings
They’re definitely in my top 16