What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And they wonder why I don't follow the local side in the Qld Cup

Quigs

Immortal
Well bugger moi, I just read in the local Murdoch Rag that the CQ Capras (out of Rocky) have just announced the signing of their Marquee Player for 2019. Sheeeze if it isn't a certain Matthew Wright a former Shark, Cows, Hartleys player. Matty bloody Wright.

Same article tells me that they have resigned Dave Hoss Cartwright Taylor for another crack at a footy season.

They have also signed on Bessie Aufaga-To'omaga - some bloke that played for the Sharks and the Jets. He should go well running off Big Dave for the four minutes that Taylor can keep up with the play.

Who are "they" that wonder why you dont follow a local side?
The Emu Parkians?
The Rock Slobs?
The local Jesuits???
Who?!?!?!?!

Quigs

Immortal
The Central Queensland Capras in the Qld Cup you idjet.

Emu Park Emus in the Local Rocky League are the pinnacle of the rooghbee league world. The refs hate us, the group hates us, we get blokes binned and sent off. Its want you want in good old fashion bush rooghbee

Frenzy.

Immortal
How many “and they wonder why” threads you gonna start ya old coot?

I wanna know who “they” are as well.

Quigs

Immortal
Whose they you ask, why it's obvious young Frenz .........
......................................It's Sixto Rodreguez you imbecile

Quigs

Immortal
Rising up, back on the street again.
Lucky aye, she ain't the eye of the tiger.