What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns' Commentary

blaza88z

Coach
If you're a player on the sideline or even post match and he interviews you. You're answering his question then you look at him and he's got mug-like smirk on his face, wouldn't you feel awkward?

It looks like he's about to break out in laughter and it's not just 1 or 2 of his interviews, it's pretty much everytime, wouldn't you feel awkward?

I feel awkward just watching it, can't imagine how the guy answering questions must feel.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I just saw it with him and Burgess. Who knows, maybe before the camera cut to them they were sharing jokes or something and Joey wasn't able to go into blank face mode quickly enough. No big deal.

Apey

Staff member
Eh, a lot of the players he has interviewed he is probably still mates with. Freddy isn't that much different in the laughing department, really.

As for today with Burgess, well... he was just having a lol@50uff$ tbh.

innsaneink

Referee
If you're a player on the sideline or even post match and he interviews you. You're answering his question then you look at him and he's got mug-like smirk on his face, wouldn't you feel awkward?

It looks like he's about to break out in laughter and it's not just 1 or 2 of his interviews, it's pretty much everytime, wouldn't you feel awkward?

I feel awkward just watching it, can't imagine how the guy answering questions must feel.
Would probably put me more at ease

kwigibo

Juniors
Hearing him gushing about Inglis after he made a break today, with all the history there, puts me off. He really shouldn't have any media job, not the least reason being he's absolutely atrocious.

dogslife

Coach
Joey and Freddy are good value. They prove that no matter how many cones you smoke, or how many head knocks you take in your career, there is always a life to be had after football

Apey

Staff member
Joey and Freddy are good value. They prove that no matter how many cones you smoke, or how many head knocks you take in your career, there is always a life to be had after football

I enjoy them on the Sunday Footy show together.

cornerposter

Juniors
I enjoy them on the Sunday Footy show together.

Yeah it's a special formula they've got going. Say something barely coherent - cue the other's neandethal giggling - look into the camera, raise eyebrows and do googoo eyes - cut to an embarrassed Sterlo who try's to get the show back on track.

no name

Coach
Yeah it's a special formula they've got going. Say something barely coherent - cue the other's neandethal giggling - look into the camera, raise eyebrows and do googoo eyes - cut to an embarrassed Sterlo who try's to get the show back on track.

Whinge whinge f**king whinge.
If you don't like it change the channel.
I reckon they are both great and bring a lighter approach while still adding a recent players perspective to the show.

cornerposter

Juniors
Whinge whinge f**king whinge.
If you don't like it change the channel.
I reckon they are both great and bring a lighter approach while still adding a recent players perspective to the show.

Your forgot to add "balanced and unbiased perspective".

If you're going rant with a load of shit, best to go all the way. ;-)

Latest posts